<%@ Control Language="VB" %>
Fix/Repair QBW TLG ND QBM Errors/Quickbooks Damaged/Corrupted File Repair and Data Recovery:
We offer the following services to users of QuickBooks:
We repair your data file in the same version of Quickbooks. You do not have to upgrade
your version of Quickbooks to use the repaired data file.
If you're having problems with your QuickBooks data, we can fix it. Guaranteed!
Recoverable QuickBooks Error Codes
The codes below are the common Quickbooks Error codes that are repairable. This
is not a comprehensive list and in most cases we can recover files with other related
- Quickbooks Error Codes (-6150, -1006)
- Quickbooks Error Codes (-6000, -301)
- Quickbooks Error Codes (-6189, -82)
- Quickbooks Error Codes (-6000, -305)
- Quickbooks Error Codes (-6123, -xxx)
- Quickbooks Error Codes (-6177, 0)
- Quickbooks Error Codes (-6000, -30)
- The -6000 error code series (-6000, -30), (-6000, -301), (-6000, -305), (-6123,
-xxx), (-6150, -1006), (-6177, 0), (-6189, -82)
- All C=nn errors
- "Connection to company file has been lost"
- "File may be damaged"
- "Fix/Repair QBW TLG ND QBM Errors"
- Data contains duplicate list items
- C=88 (problem reading one or more of the data trees in the file - often occurs after
error code 55 or 59 - loss of network connection)
- C=102 (list problems - usually version 5 and earlier)
- C=43 (can't read transaction - usually incomplete transaction)
- C=44 (can't write transaction - usually incomplete transaction)
- C=47 (can't find transaction - usually while running a report or opening a file
- C=53 (list item still exists after being deleted)
- C=79 (problem with inventory data)
- C=121 (invalid account type) | C=225 (error reading transaction) | C=291 (problem
- C=315 (a generic error that can occur anywhere within QuickBooks)
- C=342 (usually followed by an IPF in APPCORE.DLL - damaged data tree)
- "Assertion failed"
- Error c=43 when attempting to process online transactions
- Error Message: "An error has occurred. If this is the first time using this account,
or you have manually modified your account data, please check your account setup,
otherwise call tech support"
- EDLIST.C (retStatus.Succeeded()) is false
- LVL_ERROR; LVL_ERROR--Connection; LVL_ERROR--** Corrected **
- LVL_ERROR--Warning: Verify Name list: totInList was xx. Should be yy
- Verify list index Name: Invalid index entry
- Verify Name List Item xx: View out of sequence.
- Error: Verify Name Estimate Balance failed. Name = xx
- LVL_FATAL_ERROR--Cannot Continue--check for pEdList->hView == 0 failed.
- (pEdList->hView == 0) is false
- Error (-6177,-0), (-6178,-0), -6108, -105 or (-6179,-0)
- "QBW - an error has occurred in your program... Close or Ignore" when closing a
QBW file (close & ignore both result in GPF in module QBCHAOS.DLL).
- "This is not a Quickbooks data file or data is from a newer version. Check to ensure
that the path and file name of the QBW file are correct."
- Please restart QuickBooks and try again. If you continue to experience this error,
please note the C= value and contact technical support.
- Quickbooks Error "-6150 -1006", "-6177,0", "-1,0", "C=224", "-6000, -305", (-6000,
-305), -6000,301 "ASSERTION FAILED" *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 123456 (x.0.x.xxxx)
<%@ Control Language="C#" %>